The heart of the school
At International Montessori School Sotogrande, we consider families to be a fundamental part of our community. Therefore, our doors are always open to listen to your needs and concerns.
- Each term we invite you to take part in tutorials where you can talk directly to the teachers and follow up on your child’s progress.
- Whatsapp groups, Facebook groups, apps to facilitate communication.
- Meetings at the beginning and end of the course.
- Days of coexistence
- Montessori experiences or observation days
- Workshops on topics of interest to families
………….because as an African proverb says, to educate a child, it takes the whole tribe.
And at International Montessori School, we pray to be your tribe.
IMS has developed a number of workshops for parents to attend, and sometimes to include children too, which aim to help parents be involved in the development of their child.
- introducing parents to topics being covered by students in their project work cycle
- introductions to the foundation of Montessori philosophy, and how to carry it through to home life
- Specific talks by child specialists such as paediatricians, psychologists on topics of interest to parents